King Piers Mission Statement
At King Piers LLC our history and success speak for themselves. However, each individual within the organization is constantly committed to the goal of excellence. Evidence of this is shown through an employees’ attitude, work performance, and interactions with their team members, our Clients, and ultimately, the community as a whole. Through teamwork, leadership, and the desire to excel and outshine the competitors, our commitment of excellence to our Clients always shows up from the initial estimate, the actual work and continues through our continual commitment to guaranteed results. Our Mission Statement conveys our commitment to our philosophy.
- Communicate with our Clients to understand their unique needs throughout the lifetime of the project.
- Commitment to each site-specific Quality Control Plan to ensure requirements are not only met, but ultimately exceeded.
- Provide superior quality on each project through operational efficiency, productivity, and knowledgeable supervision.
- Perform our work safely, yet productively, while meeting our Clients’ schedules and other project goals. Equally important and above all, always exceed expectations.
- Deliver the King Pier Methodology of lifting structures back to their correct elevation with confidence and sound engineering practices.
A message from our owner, Jim King
This system is proven to work and not fail while saving homeowners thousands of dollars. The King Pier – Foundation Pier & Stabilization System was designed by me (Jim King) who went to work as a young man at the age of 23 for one of the largest and well-known construction companies, Clarkson Construction Co. In Kansas City, Mo. I was hired as an estimator in the Engineering Dept. to bid on large Missouri Department of Transportation along with the Kansas Department of Transportation State Road & Bridge projects. I noticed while in high school that I could look at a set of blueprints laying on a table in front of me and visualize the paved roads with new curbs and sidewalk with green freshly laid sod. When I was 16 years of age, my father knew an old man that had his own business repairing foundations. This old man treated me great, although I was his “workhorse”. He would have me sometimes dig on the outside of a house he was hired to fix, the dirt hand dug down to the footing. No shoring or anything was provided. Looking back at how dangerous that was, I surely had a Guardian Angel looking out for me. Anyway, I did learn just about everything that had to do with foundations. The tougher the job the better. I have created a flawless system! I wanted to Engineer a foundation pier that would allow me to sleep very well at night knowing that the King Pier has saved people thousands of dollars, yet giving them and me the security of the footing never sinking again! Contact us for a FREE NO Obligation Estimate.